Intergral Adapted Cutlery
Intergral is a new and exciting range of adapted cutlery, perfect for anyone wit grip limiting conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, arthritis or have suffered a stroke.
Made from premium quality 18/10 stainless steel, the elegant, graceful design is based on classical cutlery shapes and therefore emphasizes the normality of cutlery with only a slightly special appearance.
Top functionalities include:
* Flattened top of blade to make it easier to apply pressure when cutting
* Lean transition from handle to bowl, allowing you to hold it in various positions
* Light curve at the edge of the blade allowing a rocking motion when cutting
* Elevated handle making it easy to pick up the cutlery from a flat surface
* Flattened bottom of the handle to ensure the cutlery stays put